Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TEAM BIO - Shirley Barber

Hi I'm Shirley, at 62 years I 'I've probably been a late bloomer, as far as craft is concerned.
After retiring from managing our own businesses , Hubby and I now live in Campbelltown , Adelaide.

I have my craft room , where I spend many hours of absolute bliss.Card making has been my hobby for a few years but I am a newbie to Stampin'Up. THANK YOU ROZ.
I love paper and stamping , reading craft magazines and craft shopping. I find buying from the catalogue just the best way to add to my stash. Their large range of inks compliment their papers and card stock which are amazing, while the stamp sets come in containers. [Great for storage.] And it sure beats driving all over town hunting for good deals . Of course , having a group of like minded friends who are happy to share their passion is another bonus.

As a hobbyist I only have occasional workshops but a few friends and rellies get their craft supplies from me, which helps with my restocking.
Always enjoying a challenge , I am trying my hand at a blog site now.

Regards
Shirley Barber

No comments: