Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Christine Rowland's Choices



CARD BY CINDY BANKS - Teenage Challenge

CHristine Says -"This card really appeals to me as I really struggle to make masculine cards, It is really effective but also would be simple to make and all you need is your roller wheel. You could take this layout and use it for lots of different roller wheels and stamps. I also love the DSP, and the colour choice that she has used."



CARD BY CHRISTINE

Christine Says -"This card is one of my favourites that I have done, I loved when the Boatloads of Love stamp set came out as I thought that I would use it for boy cards, But in need of a card for my cousins new little girl at the same time that I received this set made me want to do something different."



CARD BY KERRIE-ANN ROOTSEY

Christine Says-"This card is something totally different to what I would make and thats why I love it. Her colouring in is beautiful. Card is beautiful without being overdone."

Please leave feedback, we would love to hear your comments!

Images © 1990-2008

No comments: