Thursday, September 11, 2008

Picks from Kay Koufalakis


CARD BY JENNY SOULSBY:


Kay says - "I love the colours used in this card, usual christmas colours without being overly bright, it is a very restful card for the christmas season where some cards can be a bit busy."


CARD BY JACQUI CORBETT:


Kay says- "Jacquie made this card for the Rich Regal team swap, the rich regal colours are quite elegant and the card Jacquie has designed matches this quite well. I'm a fan of fake stitching and love the way it really enhances the card I'm also quite taken with the way she has attached the ribbon using the horizontal slot punch."


CARD BY MELISSA CUTTS:

Kay says- "
I think the way Melissa has attached the images to this card is unique, I love the effect of the images hanging off a brad and the scallop,stitching and ribbon really makes it a stand out card."

Images © 1990-2008

No comments: