Saturday, September 20, 2008

Kerrie-Ann's Card Choices


Card by Juliann Williams:
Kerrie-Ann Says: "I like this one because it's very simple in design but with a change of colour or sentiment, it would suit any occasion. I can see it as a nice, simple sympathy card just as it is. I do like the blue colouring on this card, I don't often use blue so it makes a change, I guess I'm more girly and stick with pinks and pastels for my cards.

Card by Kay Koufalakis:
Kerrie-Ann Says: "I just love the look of this card, again it's quite simple but stunning with the pearls and ribbon. I can see many different uses for a card like this too, wedding, anniversary, valentine as well as a special birthday. Purely Pomegranate is my favourite colour at the moment!


Card by Kerrie-Ann Rootsey:
Kerrie-Ann says: "I chose this one of mine because it was the first card I made from the new spring mini catalogue and I was so inspired by this whole set. I looked at the stamped image and it just screamed at me "Orange Poppy", so that is what it became."

Images © 1990-2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerrie-Ann, I just love your selections this week! I don't think I've seen Kay's card before - it's beautiful.
Well done on your first Spring Mini card; it looks like you had fun colouring it in. What technique did you use?
(That bee is just the Cutest!)
Julia.