Saturday, October 4, 2008

TEAM BIO - Kay Koufalakis

I'm married with two teenage boys. As they have grown older and more independent I've found I have some spare time. My Mum and Dad came to live with us for a few months and Mum introduced me to cardmaking. We started doing the rounds of craft shops and a whole new world opened up. We found ourselves at the Morphettville craft fair one day and that's when I discovered Stampin Up!

I joined up with the Southern Belles one year ago and I have had the best time. I've made heaps of new friends and I also find that making cards when I get home from work each day helps me to relax from my very stressful job.
At the moment I'm mainly a hobbyist however I have held a few classes. I'm really plodding along to have something to do when I finish up paid work.

Meantime I love doing all the challenges and chatting to all the friends I've made. I participate in a lot of swaps with other demonstraters all around the country. Stampin Up has really opened up a new world to me and I think the products are really great. However the most enjoyable part is having fun with the other team members, getting together on stampin days, when we play with each others "toys", celebrating other team members achievments and being with them when they need support.
Kay

No comments: