Saturday, October 4, 2008

Michelle Beeby's Card Choices


Card by Sharon Griffiths:
Michelle says: "I like this card because I wouldn't of thought of putting these colours together, and I love how the pink just jumps off this card, very nice."


Card by Prue Davis:
Michelle says: "I like this card because I enjoy the subtle colours and they way they've used pattern paper as the journaling block, I think it gives a pretty look and want to try this myself.

Shirley says: "
Very unusual. I like it. The strips holding the message with the fine detailing one idea I'd like to explore further .


Card by Cindy Banks:
Michelle says: "This is my favourite, it has punch art which I am addicted to and I love that you could use this for so many different occasions and for so many different ages.. You could just keep a stash of these and when you need a card, fill in the occasion, done! Love it, super cute!!."

Images © 1990-2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done ladies, your work is BEAUTIFUL! You are all so talented, I am loving this blog.
*hugs*
Roz

Unknown said...

It is so hard to pick just 3.. lol.. but I do love the idea of a team blog, it's great to see and admire everyone's work.

xx Chelle xx