Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bio from Cindy Banks

Hi my name is Cindy, I am 38 year old, stay at home Mum, married to a wonderful man named Mark and we have two gorgeous cheeky boys Matthew and Jarrad. We live in Perth,Western Australia in the beautiful Swan Valley, which I have lived here my entire life.

About 7 years ago I discovered cardmaking and about 2 years later moved on to scrapbooking. I have taught at various scrapbooking groups and camps as well as taught cardmaking for about 2 years at a local community craft group.I stumbled across Stampin’ Up about 4 years ago through a lady I met at my kids school, she had a Stampin’ Up! catalogue from America.When she showed me the catalogue it totally blew me away and I couldn’t wait to order.

When Stampin’ Up! came to Australia I was really excited as it was now accessable. I actually didn’t consider becoming a demonstrator at first, b
ut when I realised that I had become obsessed with it I had to join. So I started searching the internet to find a bit more about it , when I came across Stamp of Approval which is Roz Veevers website, I contacted Roz, signed up immediately and now have been a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and part of the Southern Belles team for just over a year now.

Even though I joined as a Hobbyist I found that I couldn’t just sit back and not introduce Stampin’ Up! to my family and friends. I have found holding workshops has been very inspiring and most of all alot of fun.I really enjoy the Southern Belles group. Our team leader Roz is so encouraging and very supportive. As the group is based in Adelaide and as I live in Perth I am still able to participate with the group. It is great to see the other team members beautiful creations and here about what they are up to.

No comments: