Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kerrie-Ann's Card Picks


Card by Jenny Soulsby:
Kerrie-Ann says: "The reason I like this one is that it is something different than the usual red and green Christmas cards. It is also quite simple in it's design and I like simple, suits my personality! Might have to do some in this colouring myself but will have to change the stamps as I don't have that one."


Card by Jacqui Corbett:
Kerrie-Ann says: "I guess the colouring is one of the reasons I like this card, the blue, green and "orange", although I'm not sure that is what the colour actually is, but it looks orangy to me, look good together and are colours I probably wouldn't have put together. I also like this stamp set because it is a bit different to the normal ones you get."

Kay says: "
I adore these in colours that Jacquie has used in this card, Wild rose is one of my favourite stamp sets and this card has been designed beautifully.



Card by Juliann Williams:
Kerrie-Ann says: "I like this one because it's just so sweet. I like the colouring and the way the wording shows behind the bird and aperture...a lot of thought went into making it I'm sure."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerrie-ann, thanks for picking my card. The cardstock is three of the In-Colours - Groovy Guava, Blue Bayou and Wild Wasabi. The background stamp is from the Sprinkles Stamp Set.
I tried to use a different colour combo and whilst I have other combos that I prefer. This one did turn out OK. I like it but I dont love it. My stepmum did though! Thanks again, Jacqui