Saturday, October 11, 2008

Card Choices from Cindy Banks



Layout by Julia Emms:
Cindy says: "This layout Julia has done is so cute, the way she has chosen to embellish with the gold crown has really made this page. Julia has cordinated the colours and stamps so simply well to suit the theme. I love it!"


Card by Christine Rowland:
Cindy says: "I like this baby card because it's a vesitle design, just by chosing different colour combinations it can be either for a boy or girl. I also like this card because my favourite combo is scallops and ribbon. Very Sweet!


Card by Juliann Williams:
Cindy says: "This card is so simply but gorgeous to look at, I really like the colour choice and the pricking down the side gives the finishing touch to the card. Very Pretty!"

Jenny says: "
Love the colours, very clean and simple card. Elegant."

Images © 1990-2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice picks Cindy.
I too think the baby card is particularly clever. I think its a great card for boy or girl.
Well done on great cards and pages ladies
Jacqui