Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Christine Rowland's Card Picks


Card by Juliann Williams :
Christine says: "I really like this card because I have this set from last christmas and didn't want to use it this christmas, but this makes it look totally different. It is really nice and love the polka dots in the background. Didn't even think of pulling that one out for my chrissy cards. Great Job... Love it "


Card by Roz Veevers:
Christine says: "I love how Roz has done the shaving foam background. I have heard of this technique and seen other cards made with it but never really liked it. I love the colour Roz has used in the shaving foam and how it is just the one colour but has gone into lots of different shades of that colour. The other ones I have seen have used more than one colour which has made them look like a childrens painting. This is very Classy, and She has topped it off with my favourite stampset. Love the technique, love the colours, love the stamp set."



Card by Cindy Banks:
Christine says: "I love what Cindy has done with this card. I really like these colours together. I like how Cindy punched holes above the scallop edge. And the Designer Series Paper really sweet. And the sentiment can be changed for all sorts of occassions."

Images © 1990-2008

No comments: