Thursday, November 13, 2008

Card Choices from Cindy Banks


Card by Roz Veevers :
Cindy says: "I think this Christmas Card Roz has made is beautiful. I really like the non traditional colours she has used, but still makes the card look very much like a christmas card. I also like how the So Swirly wheel has been incorporated to the card with the shadow effect. Great idea!"

Michelle Beeby says: "
This card just says 'homey' to me.. You feel at home and comfortable, this is the type of card I love to make and send."


Card by Roz Veevers:
Cindy says: "Another stunning card created by our wonderful team leader Roz. I really like the colours Roz has used on this card they blend so well together, a simply but very elegant card that can be used for any occasion."

Card by Nicole Derendorf:
Cindy says: "I love this reflection technique, it's the kind of effect everybody looks at and goes how do you do that. The colours Nicole has used are perfect in making this card look so stunning. Beautiful work!"

Images © 1990-2008

No comments: