Wednesday, September 2, 2009

OUR FIRST TEAM CHALLENGE


Our first monthly challenge comes with thanks to Denise Boddey.

The deal is:
Create a project based on this diagram, submissions must be in before the last day of the month. Of course you can create a layout or a card, it is up to you. Email a scan or photo of your completed project to rozzieoz@tpg.com.au and your project will be uploaded to this blog for the world to admire.

REWARDS:
For Stampin' Up! demonstrators- A link to your blog will be added.
For NON Stampin' Up! demonstrators- WIN an ink pad- choice of Ballet Blue, Real Red or Garden Green.

DENISE'S PROJECT:

This is Denise Boddey's project based on her challenge map.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Roz

I just wanted to know if we are limited to Stampin' Up product, or can we use what ever is in our stash? I'm new to card making and don't have a lot of stampin' up stuff but I would like to sumbit an entry.

Thanks
Tina

Sue said...

Fabulous idea. I love it. I am only an honorary member but I will have a go. Your project is great Denise! TFS

Sue said...

Tina, click Denise's link and it says...it doesn’t have to be all Stampin Up but at least some. Looking forward to seeing what you make.

Julia Lim said...

Hi Denise
I really like your card! the flowers are gorgeous. fantastic color combo. well done.
Julia Lim