Monday, February 2, 2009

Card Picks from Cindy Banks


Card by Sue Arthur:
Cindy says: "This card kept catching my eye I think it's because it is so bright and cheerful and my two favourite colours are pink and brown. This is a card that would definately brighten someone's day. Very Pretty!"
Card by Shirley Barber:
Cindy says: "I think this card is beautiful, the colours coordinate so nicely and where the stamped image's have been placed make's this card stunning."


Card by Julia Emms:
Cindy says: "
All Julia's card are beautiful, but I really like this one. I love the colours and of course the Sale-A-Bration Set Botanical Blooms this set is a great set, which makes this card versitle for any occasion. Lovely work Julia!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All these cards look fabulous girl, well done!